Due to overwhelming demand (thanks for the set up Lum), I'm releasing the Weaponized Livestock Table mentioned in my Starting Equipment post last week.
- Fighting Cock: d4 hp, 2 attacks for 1-3 ea. On a 20 leaps up to your face and tears out an eye, your nose, or your tongue.
- Guard Dog: Woof.
- Venomous Sheep: 2HD, AC5, 1 attack for d6 dmg but save vs. poison or die of botulism in 2d6 seconds.
- Warcrow: As fighting cock except speaks up to 3 languages and it can wield a crossbow or pole arm. Also flies a lot better than any homicidal poultry ever could.
- Carnivorous Goat: As venomous sheep except these vicious mo' fo's are hella fast (15") and get 4 attacks per round for 1d6 ea. On a 20 it shreds your armor; AC value is reduced by 3 permanently. Also, it is not venomous.
- Battle Ox: 8 HD, AC 5, 1 attack for 2d8 dmg. On a 20 the ox has impaled you on his horns and is thrashing his head around trying to dislodge you. Drop everything and continue to take 2d8 damage every round thereafter until you save versus watching-your-innards-spill-out-on-the-ground.